100% recycled luxury
Marwida is dedicated to creating high quality products for the style conscious with a conscience by producing sustainable styles made of engineered up-cycled materials.
Marwida have received awards and recognition from all over the world incl. Forbes, RobbReport, USA Today and New York Style guide.
We are in a rapidly growing phase and have several new product launches coming up.
Who we are
At Marwida we are aiming to have “best-team-in-place” and living by our core values: Be good and do good to others. We are transparent & We take care of ourselves and each other.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a person who has the experience to head up this role but also the curiosity needed to excel in growing our Social Media into a customer acquisition based channel. We think you have experience and knowledge about brand building and love social and generating long-term relationships online.
Who you are
As a Social Media Manager at Marwida, you will need to be creative in reaching and engaging with our audience in different social media channels as well as produce the right content in the right format.
You will be working closely with our Creative Director and CEO as well as our team in America and have the opportunity to further develop the foundation on how Marwida communicates with the fans. We aim to inspire you to excel in your role while also having a good time - we don’t believe in hierarchy, at Marwida we are all friends and part of each other's growth.
The role will start as an internship with the intention of transform into a hiring position.
Location: Remote work
Work hours: We believe in accountability and are flexible with when and where the work is done.
You will be responsible of:
- Develop social media strategy
- Creating new campaigns
- Influencer relationships (maintaining and develop)
- Posting on social media from an extensive media library
- Writing copy for social media, website and press releases
- Building fans on our social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & TikTok)
- Producing content media calendar and tactical activities
- You have in depth understanding of D2C business
- Some Experience of SoMe management
- Excellent english language & copywriting skills (Spanish is a plus)
- You excel in producing own assets (Adobe Creative Suite or similar)
- Great understanding of what content works best/channel
- Excelling in how to generate new customers in SoMe